Product name: 18CNC CNC automatic pipe bending machine 3A-1S Mechanical characteristics: 1. Electronic control system, using well-known controllers in Japan, such as: servo drive, servo motor, positioning module, CPU...
Product name: 18CNC automatic numerical controlBender3A-1S
1. The electric control system adopts well-known Japanese controllers, such as: servo driver, servo motor, positioning module, CPU, etc. produced by Mitsubishi Corporation, with strong performance.
2. Mitsubishi's super-large PLC can accommodate 2000 sets of file revisions. If it is lacking, you can purchase additional transmission software for installation.
3. Industrial computer type: equipped with WINDOWS operating system and Mitsubishi servo system. In addition to the advantages of the Mitsubishi servo drive, it is more convenient for the file management of the WINDOWS operating system. It can also store the files on the hard disk or floppy disk, and expand the number of correction groups indefinitely (optional).
4. It has the function of proactively detecting errors and faults, and appears on the screen, allowing operators to easily remove obstacles.
5. All processing materials are input by touch screen.
6. Each bend can set the compensation value, speed and demoulding gap due to different raw material changes.
7. For each bend between the same pipe, seven movement sequences and 10 sections of speed can be individually programmed to allow the operator to allocate and use it, improve work efficiency, and reduce pipe fittings.
8. The touch screen can be switched between Chinese and English, and other languages can be ordered as required.
9. Feeding shaft, elbow shaft and tilting shaft are driven by servo motor, with high precision and good stability.
10. The feeding method can be selected as pinch feeding or direct feeding according to different needs.
11. XYZ coordinates can be actively converted into YBC processing values.
12. After the material is revised, it is protected by a key to prevent the material from being arbitrarily revised.
13. The electronic control system is equipped with a heat exchanger for active heat dissipation. If necessary, a CNC air conditioner can be purchased to ensure the life of the electronic control system.
14. An active oil injection system can be installed as required to reduce the friction of the elbow, improve the life of the mandrel, and ensure the quality of the elbow (optional).
15. The printer can be connected to print out the materials displayed on the screen (optional).
16. The machine can be equipped with a communication interface and a modem, connected by a telephone line to Jinyuan Company, and controlled by an engineer from a distance, real-time monitoring, software update, fault removal... (optional).
17. Differentiating movements can be used during trial bending, observing dryness and points, correcting movements, and improving efficiency.