This equipment is developed and manufactured by Junhang Machinery according to customer requirements, and is a machine tool for automatic double-head necking forming of pipe fittings. The equipment is based on the structure of the 60-type double-headed tube shrinking machine, and the functions of automatic feeding, automatic tube shrinking and automatic blanking are added and carried out.
1. It has the function of automatic sorting and discharging. Manually only need to cut the fixed length of the material and place the whole bundle in the material storage area. The equipment sorts and arranges the materials by itself.
2. Automatic feeding function, the equipment will transfer the arranged materials to the shrinking station.
3. Double-end simultaneous tube shrinkage, the equipment adopts a gantry structure to clamp the workpiece, and the two ends simultaneously perform tube shrinkage processing.
4. With automatic feeding function, the equipment will take out the products formed by shrinking tube and move to the material frame.
5. A safety light curtain is installed around the area where the product is shrunk. Any part of the human body enters the work space, and the equipment will automatically stop to prevent personal injury.
6. The device is designed as a two-hand start button, the distance between the two-hand button is 550~600mm, to avoid personal injury caused by the single arm elbow and finger pressing the start device at the same time.
7. The electric start button adopts green, white or black. (GB5226.1/IEC60204.1)
8. Equipped with manual lubrication system, it can lubricate the sliding point of the whole machine by simple pressing.
9. Hydraulic components use Yuken products, equipped with water cooling system.
10. Three-color alarm indicator light is equipped outside the machine.
With random technical information
Instructions, a hard copy and provide electronic files, including:
Introduction of simple hardware structure and operation principle
Introduction to equipment operation
Maintenance: Commissioning, setting, maintenance introduction
Inventory of mechanical and electrical spare parts: name, brand, model, use location, quantity
We will strictly follow the ISO9001:2000 process for quality control throughout.
We carry out strict evaluation procedures for all outsourced manufacturers. All outsourced manufacturers must pass ISO9001: 2000 quality certification.
1. Within one year after delivery of the equipment, the seller provides free after-sales warranty service. During the warranty period, the equipment has a non-human failure. The seller will respond at 8 hours after receiving the notice from the buyer, and will arrive at the site for repair within 72 hours. All spare parts and services that need to be replaced are provided free of charge; if there is a human failure of the equipment, the seller will respond at any time within 8 hours after receiving the notification from the buyer, and will arrive at the site for repair within 72 hours. Provide all parts and services that need to be replaced for a fee.
2. After the warranty period, if there is any failure of the equipment, the seller responds within 8 hours after receiving the notification from the buyer, arrives at the site for repair within 72 hours, and pays for the replacement of the accessories that need to be replaced at the factory price. The seller shall pay for the lifetime service of the equipment and charge relevant fees. Provide the required spare parts for a fee.