1. Technical Parameters of MC350CNC Servo Automatic CNC Pipe Cutting Machine: 2. Mechanical Features: 1. Straight slide slides up and down and back and forth, stable sawing, high precision 2. High-efficiency deceleration mechanism to eliminate backlash and heavy cutting blade Longer life; 3
1. Technical Parameters of MC350CNC Servo Automatic CNC Pipe Cutting Machine:
2. Mechanical characteristics:
1. The straight slideway moves up and down and back and forth, with stable cutting and high precision
2. A high-efficiency deceleration mechanism that eliminates backlash and longer life of heavy-cutting saw blades;
3. The feeding structure is firm, the action is accurate, the floating material seat does not hurt the work appearance;
4. Specially planned main clamp, strong clamping force and reliable safety;
5. Slide to the active oil supply cycle, the machine has a long stable life
6. Active circulation of cooling fluid to ensure smooth cut surface and long life of saw blade;
7. The control buttons will be assembled on the exterior panel for easy operation;
8. Equipped with over-current protection device and sawing quantity setting and counting device;
9. Equipped with saw length display device and no material stop;
10. The chips will be collected and processed, which is convenient and clean.
11 The machine has the function of actively pulling the tail material, and the remaining material is 20mm in length, saving material.
3. Standard equipment:
1. Basic machine
2. Hydraulic system
3. Simple is the scale/1 group
4. Standard fixture/1 group
5. Hand tool bag/1 pack
4. After-sales service:
a) The equipment is guaranteed for 12 months after leaving the factory. The time starts from the date of inspection after delivery. During the warranty period, if it is a manufacturing quality problem, the supplier will provide free warranty. The user shall bear reasonable repair costs for other reasons. After the warranty period expires, accessories and outstanding services are still provided at a reasonable fee.
b) When the equipment is in use, if something goes wrong, the supplier will respond within 2 hours after receiving the notification from the demander. If it cannot be handled directly on the phone, someone will be dispatched to the scene within 48 hours. General problems will be dealt with within 48 hours. Major problems will be dealt with quickly. In principle, no more than 72 hours (excluding holidays).
c) The supplier acts as a timely feedback to the demander on the development trend of the new process, introduces the characteristics of the new equipment, provides advanced technological processes, and acts as an explanation for the questioner.
Technical training and equipment inspection:
A. Technical training: The seller is responsible for training the operator and repair personnel for the buyer. The training can be divided into two phases. In the first phase, the buyer sends relevant personnel to the seller for initial inspection before delivery. The training time is about 3-5 days. The second expects the equipment to be delivered to the buyer. The seller sends technicians to retrain for installation, commissioning and inspection.
a. Pre-inspection is carried out at the seller's factory, and qualified test pieces specified by the buyer are processed.
b. Inspection method:
The inspection is carried out in two stages. Before the first delivery, the seller tells the buyer to send someone to the supplier for the initial inspection. After the second delivery of the equipment, the seller will send someone to the buyer's factory for installation, commissioning, inspection with the buyer, and issue an inspection report.
B. Test specification:
1. Check according to the relevant clauses of this technical agreement;
2. According to the actual drawings of the workpiece drawings, the machine is tested.
Jun 23, 2020
Jun 17, 2020