Carbide saw blades, as carbide tool products, are specially made for cutting and slotting metal materials, and are more commonly used in furniture processing. The quality of carbide saw blades is closely related to the quality of processed products. Correct and reasonable selection of carbide saw blades has important implications for improving product quality, shortening processing cycle, and cutting processing costs.
1. Analyze and deal with the problem of abnormal movement
1. If the carbide saw blades for aluminum cutting machines are found to have abnormal movements, it is likely that the external elements or excessive force constitutes a slender deformation of the civilian saw blades, and then triggers a warning.
Treatment plan: Correct the carbide saw blade from scratch.
2. The gap of the main axis of the aluminum cutting machine is too large, and the jump or deflection occurs.
Treatment plan: intermittent equipment, check to see if the equipment is correct.
3. The base of the aluminum cutting blade is abnormal, such as cracks, silencing lines/holes showing blockage and distortion, irregular attachments, and other items other than the cutting material when cutting.
Treatment plan: first confirm the problem, and deal with it according to different reasons.
2. Abnormal feeding constitutes the abnormal sound of carbide saw blades for aluminum cutting machines
1. It is common for this kind of problem to be caused by the slipping phenomenon of the carbide saw blade. Treatment plan: Adjust the blade from scratch
2. The main shaft of the aluminum cutting machine is stuck. Solution: adjust the main shaft according to the actual situation
3. The iron scraps after cutting are blocked in the center of the saw road or in front of the material. Treatment plan: pick up the iron scraps after cutting in time
3. The sawn workpiece is unstable or the texture is too obvious or the burr is too large.
1. This situation is generally due to the improper handling of the carbide saw blade itself or the replacement of the blade needs, for example: the substrate effect is unqualified.
Treatment plan: replace the saw blade or start the saw blade from scratch
2. The surface around the sawtooth part is unqualified and the precision is not acceptable
Treatment plan: replace the saw blade or take it back to the factory for re-grinding.
3. The cemented carbide chip loses teeth or is stuck with iron filings
Treatment plan: If the tooth is lost, the saw blade must be replaced and returned to the manufacturer for replacement. If it is iron filings, then it can be cleaned up.
下一条: No Information